Ultra Scrim SR 6- LDPE UV Resistant with a high-strength cord grid!
Ultra Scrim SR 6 marries two layers of linear low-density polyethylene with a high-strength cord grid.This film compares to a 6 mil poly. This plastic sheeting gives you great strength to hold up from tears but yet is lightweight and easy to work with.
Customers love this film because:
- Custom tarps and covers can be made from this film by adding zippers, grommets, hems, tie-downs and more. Tell us what you are looking to cover, and this film can be manufactured to meet those custom needs.
- Used for building enclosures and containment tents.
- Shipping container covers and liners.
- UV stabilization protects the material from degradation during extended exposure to sunlight.
- Low permeability inhibits moisture transfer
- Re-usable.... highly durable which save you money
- Normally stocked in 12' x 100' & 20' x 100', 4' & 6' width fabricated up to 100' x 200'