Hay Tarps/ Covers- High Strength Scrim-Reinforced Covers
Hay Covers Built For Longevity and Easy to Use:
- Our hay tarps are reusable
- Multiple layers and cord reinforcement resists tears
- UV stabilization protects the material from degradation during extended exposure to sunlight
- Cold-crack resistance eliminates failures in extremely cold temperatures
- Chemically resistant to withstand exposure without significant deterioration
- Low permeability greatly inhibits moisture transmission
- Flexibility and light weight allow for easy handling and quick installation
- Custom fabrication is available to meet your exact specifications
- High durability allows for significant savings through reuse and fewer replacements
Griffolyn® Type-85 is a 5-ply laminate combining three layers of high density polyethylene and two high-strength cord grids.
Griffolyn Type-90- is made with 2 layers of white film and one layer of black film with 2 layers of reinforcement.
Griffolyn Type- 90FR Griffolyn® Type-90 FR is a 5-ply laminate combining three layers of fire retardant, LLDPE (linear low density polyethylene) and two high-strength cord grids.
Griffolyn® Type-105 is a 7-ply laminate combining four layers of high density polyethylene and three high-strength cord grids.
Griffolyn® TX-1200 is a 3-ply laminate combining two layers of linear low density polyethylene and a high-strength cord grid.
Griffolyn TX-1200 FR Griffolyn® TX-1200 FR is a 3-ply laminate combining two layers of linear low density polyethylene and high-strength cord grid.
Griffolyn® TX-1600 is a 3 ply laminate combining 2 layers of U.V. stabilized co extruded polyethylene and a high strength cord grid.