Greenhouse Kits By SolaWrap-The 120 lb Film Snow Load Kit!
There are various greenhouse kits on the market. What sets this greenhouse kit apart is the SolaWrap greenhouse plastic that will cover it. Where else will you find 10 year U.V. warranty on the greenhouse film? Learn more about SolaWrap film.
Who Is The SolaWrap Greenhouse Intended For?
- Commercial growers who depend on the strength of the frame coupled with the superior covering SolaWrap.
- Commercial growers who don't have time to recover the greenhouse every 4 years or when the poly film fails.
- Commercial growers who can't afford a crop failure due to a breach in the film after a storm.
- Home owners who want the Cadillac of greenhouse kits- A serious professional greenhouse.
- Commercial growers and homeowners alike who live in snowy, windy regions that need a very strong greenhouse covering and structure.
Please visit our Facebook page for more pictures and videos.
Greenhouse Kit Includes:
- SolaWrap Film to construct the greenhouse
- Metal frame with all the parts
PRICING: The price is based on your location. If you have high wind, snow, seismic or rain in your area, we will include more steel to protect against failure. While they are "kits"- they are made to order and thus the pricing varies due to your weather and location.
These kits include everything needed to c
onstruct a greenhouse except baseboards, heating and cooling.
Greenhouse Kit Sizes *
- 24' x 64'
- 24' x 96'
- 30' x 72'
- 30' x 96'
- 34' x 114'
Greenhouse Kit Details
- SolaWrap greenhouse kits are made with American made galvanized steel tubing.
- Thickness of the Tubing: Standard bows are 1 5/8" round, 16 gauge (wall thickness is .065) Heavier duty bows are 1 7/8" round 13 gauge (.095)
- Purlins: All SolaWrap greenhouses have 5 purlins as well as collar ties and vertical bracing.
- What differentiates a SolaWrap Greenhouse? SolaWrap houses only have one connection pint. The bows are only 2 pieces with an 18" sleeve that connects the two bows.
- End Walls: All kits have steel end walls
- Doors: All kits have steel doors that can be customized when ordering.
WHY A SOLAWRAP GREENHOUSE KIT?
What makes our kit hold up years after the others collapse under the snow/ wind load?
SolaWrap Crop Specific Custom Greenhouse Structures
SolaWrap Custom greenhouse structures are built for the environment from where they will reside. The difference is a greenhouse built for the masses or a SolaWrap greenhouse structure that is designed and built to suit. Not many greenhouse structures marry the growing requirements with the environmental stresses to maximize the final result. Today, one size does not fit all. Growing has become very technical and specialized. More than ever ROI must be mixed into the entire equation and be consistent year after year. A greenhouse failure in year five can devastate the overall results with one bad storm. This is why growers are returning to SolaWrap International with their second, third, fifth houses after seeing the result from the first house.
Growers have a unique opportunity to work with a company that views the entire scope and desired outcome of a project from start to finish. The results will speak for themselves.
Discounted prices for multiple greenhouse purchases.
We are so excited to introduce our very own SolaWrap Greenhouse Structures.
Who is the Noble Research Institute? They are a 400 person collection of scientists, consultants, collaborators, plant breeders, greenhouse assistants, agricultural economists, forage agronomists, beef producers, soils and crops specialists, wildlife biologists, biochemists, mycologists, genomicists, community members, teachers, life-long learners from 20+ Countries. See their SolaWrap greenhouses and watch their video.
Custom SolaWrap Greenhouse Structures
Do you need a greenhouse that is for the serious commercial grower? Give us a call! 760 597 9298.
SolaWrap Greenhouse + Fabric Building in one!
At SolaWrap International headquarters, the first hybrid building is being built. It is two buildings in one! A fabric building on one end, and a SolaWrap covered greenhouse on the other end. Just share your ideas for your custom made building and let us design you a building that will suit your needs.
Building a Greenhouse? Need some guidance?
By Phone Toll Free In the U.S. 866.597.9298
By Phone directly: 760 597 9298
By Fax: 760 597 9574
By Web form click here please.
Do you have a quick Greenhouse structure question?