Heavy Duty Woven Poly Strapping- made in the USA!
Woven Polyester Strapping- Fire Retardant with the Red Stripe and non-fire retardant in orange
Why Has Woven Polyester Strapping Done So Well?
- Safer and Superior alternative to steel banding
- High-tenacity woven polyester strapping
- Can be printed with your company name or logo
- Ease of Disposal
- Designed for load containment applications
- Retains its high level of tension!
- Reduces the potential for product damage and personal injury
- Weighs less than steel strapping
- Will not rust,damage or stain the product
- Has natural shock absorption providing the ability to move without breaking.
- Strap stays tight and does not loosen
The Fire Retardant Strapping we named, "Red Stripe". It's white with the red stripe. It's used wherever flame retardancy is necessary.
Ultra Strapping FR, "Red Stripe" passes the NFPA 701-15 fire cert.
Polyester woven strap is specifically formulated to meet or exceed the break strength of steel strapping.
|1/2" light duty||2 Qty./Cs.||27 Cs./Plt.|
|5/8" light duty||2 Qty./Cs.||27 Cs./Plt.|
|5/8" heavy duty||2 Qty./Cs.||27 Cs./Plt.|
|3/4" light duty||2 Qty./Cs.||27 Cs./Plt.|
|3/4" medium duty||2 Qty./Cs.||27 Cs./Plt.|
|3/4" heavy duty||2 Qty./Cs.||27 Cs./Plt.|
What Makes Poly Strapping So Strong?
The secret is in the fact that woven polyester strapping is just that... WOVEN! It's not glued together, it's physically woven.
WOVEN- It's placed on a loom
Strapping is a flat material that is most often used for bundling and banding items to hold them in place. Strapping is also used to fasten or reinforce products.
What industries use poly strapping?
- ship yards (but they use our Fire Retardant Version)
- lumber yards
- and just about anywhere items need to be held together (contained) with something more than twine or string.
Why are Global Plastic Sheeting's Strapping prices so competitve?
WE ARE FACTORY DIRECT to YOU! We can offer volume pricing!
Factory Direct Pricing!