Outdoor Storage Covers- Stockpile Covers
Griffolyn® outdoor storage covers and stockpile covers are performance engineered for the most difficult applications while providing an exceptional ability to withstand extended exposure to the toughest weather conditions. Griffolyn® reinforced polyethylene materials are reinforced with a high-strength polyester scrim to resist punctures and tears.
Ask About Specialized Additives:
- Fire retardancy for safety applications around critical materials
- Antistatic and corrosion protection for specific equipment
- Hat shrinkability to minimize storage and shipping costs as well as other performance characteristics and features.
Exceptional Protection for Equipment and Materials Stored Outdoors
- Seasonal storage protection for inventory buildup
- Staging area protection
- Instant warehouse without the cost of a permanent structure
- Cost effective
- Fire Rated
- Weather proof tarp
Armorlon AT-200 - AT-200 is a PVC coated polyester scrim product. Scrim is 1000 x 1300 denier.
Griffolyn Type-90- is made with 2 layers of white film and one layer of black film with 2 layers of reinforcement.
Griffolyn® TX-1600 is a 3 ply laminate combining 2 layers of U.V. stabilized co extruded polyethylene and a high strength cord grid.
Griffolyn TX-1200- Griffolyn® TX-1200 is a 3-ply laminate combining two layers of linear low density polyethylene and a high-strength cord grid.