SolaWrap- 334 mil thick
- 10-year warranty against UV degradation (better than polycarbonate)
- 334 mil thick
- High R-Value of 1.7 for efficient insulation
- Impressive 83% transparency for optimal light diffusion
- Exceptional snow load rating: 120 lbs/sq ft (approx. 15 feet of snow)
- Survived 100 mph winds, even enduring 135 mph storms in Alaska
- Total thickness of 0.34" (+/-0.04")
- Available in 4', 5', and 6' roll widths, with a roll length of 328 ft
- Weight per square foot: 170-178
- Superior UV stabilization for long-lasting durability
- Anti-fog and anti-condensation additive
- Proven 30 years of success in European house applications
- Maintains clarity and flexibility without yellowing or brittleness
- Cost-efficient compared to polycarbonate options
- High-quality and high-performance polyethylene laminate.
- UV stabilized greenhouse plastic for extreme tear resistance, durability, and strength.
- Cold-crack and moisture resistant for protection against the elements.
- Custom fabrication options, including grommets, pipe loops, and more, to meet exact requirements.
- Long life expectancy for significant cost savings through reuse and fewer replacements.
- Multiple layers and cord reinforcement for resistance against punctures and tears.
- UV stabilization to protect against material degradation from extended sunlight exposure.
- Cold-crack resistance, eliminating failures in extremely cold temperatures.
- Low permeability greatly inhibits moisture transmission.
- Flexibility and lightweight design for easy handling and quick installation.
- Available Colors: Black, White, Black/White, and Clear.
- Clear (allows 80% light transmission).
- White (allows 20% light transmission).
- Black (allows 0% light transmission).
- Custom sizes up to 200' x 300' and custom fabrication options available.
Usable Temperature Range:
- Minimum: -45°F (-42°C)
- Maximum: 170°F (77°C)
- High-clarity, tri-layer covering for four years
- UV protection and anti-dust additive
- Cost-effective alternative growing system
- Extended growing seasons for warm-season crops
- Frost protection and longer cold-season vegetable production
- Shields from pests, diseases, and harsh weather
- Increased yields and profitability
- Reduced harvest delays due to rainfall
- Minimal pesticide and fungicide use
- Easy assembly and affordability.