Polypropylene Products: fluted sheets, non-woven geotextiles, Enkamat drainage boards, reinforced polypropylene liners.
Global Plastic Sheeting offers a variety of polypropylene products listed below
- Comes in a variety of weights
- Used for drainage, soil separation and reinforcement
- Helps prevent soil migration
- Comes in a variety of ounce weight: 3.1 to 16 Ounce
- Fusion-weldable polyester reinforced sheet
- UV-stabilized for long-term use buried and exposed to the sun
- Does not contain plasticizers
- Tear resistant
- 36 mil = 15 -20 years exposed, 45 mil = 20 year UV exposure and weathering warranty
- NSF approved potable grade for drinking water
- Great for lining canals, golf course liners, reservoirs and more
- Can be heat seamed together
- Rolled and folded for shipment
- Drainage composite made of post-industrial recycled polypropylene fused with filaments.
- Can contribute up to 2 Leeds points
- Reduces storm water runoff on green roofs
- Fire Retardant corrugated rigid boards
- 4mm thick
- natural color
- 48" x 96"
- Passes NFPA 701-2010
- Looks like white card board! Customers have boxes made from it that can be re-used and recycled.
Don't Hold It In- Let's talk about Polypropylene
By Phone Toll Free In the U.S. 866 597 9298
By Phone directly: 760 597 9298
By Fax: 760 597 9574