Poly Scrim 6 FR- Skrim Reinforced Fire Retardant Poly
Great for Fire Retardant Covers
- Multiple layers and cord reinforcement resists punctures and tears.
- Fire Retardant Covers made to order
- Grommets, tie-downs, hems, zippers, drains and 3-D custom shapes available.
- Flexibility and light weight allow for easy handling and quick installation
- Fire retardant to meet safety requirements in critical equipment and material areas.
- Custom fabrication is available to meet your exact specification.
- Cold-crack resistance eliminates failures in extreme cold temperatures.
- Low permeability greatly inhibits moisture transmission.
- High durability allows for significant savings through reuse and fewer replacements. COLORS: Green, Yellow and Natural
Poly Scrim 8 HD-Low Permeability inhibits moisture transmission!
Poly Scrim 8 HD is a 3-ply, 8 mil high density polyethylene (HDPE) sheeting that is string reinforced.Similar to the Low Density version but more robust. Poly Scrim 8 HD is chemically resistant to withstand exposure without significant deterioration.
This film comes in Black
In addition to being suitable for the applications for the Poly Scrim 8 LD, this product is an excellent soil cover to control leachate for stockpiles and landfills. It can be used for erosion control and slope protection covers.
Please click here for Poly Scrim 8 FR.Passes NFPS 701.
Poly Scrim 10 FR-Passes NFPA 701-Reinforced FR Poly
Poly Scrim 10 FR is a 3-ply, 10 mil extrusion laminate combining two layers of fire retardant, linear, low density polyethylene (LDPE) and a high-strength cord grid. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.
Passes NFPA 701 Large Scale-"Standard Methods of fire tests for flame-Resistant Textiles and Films".
Class 1, Class A flame spread rating per UBC-42 and ASTM E-84.
Uses also include Fire Resistant tarps/Covers
COLORS: Yellow and Natural
Poly Scrim 14- For Tarps, Agricultural Storage Systems, Hay Covers, Windbreaks.
Product Uses and Benefits:
UV stabilization protects the material from degradation during extended exposure to sunlight.
Cold-crack resistance eliminates failures in extremely cold temperatures.
Long life expectancy allows for significant cost savings through reuse and fewer replacements.
Custom fabrication is available to meet your exact specifications.
COLORS: Black/White reversible