Pro-Wedge Welder VM-20 for Welding Geomembranes/HDPE and more
The Pro-Wedge Welder VM-20 is a big favorite for our customers! Why? Because it is a low cost, light weight welder that welds both thin PVC to thick HDPE geomembranes.
Pro-Wedge VM20 WElder Benefits:
- Simple push-button speed and temperature controls for ease of use
- Get the work done quickly- welds 32 feet per minute!
- Easy to load and operate. Longer loading time and less initial "burn-Out" when welding thin materials such as PVC
- Sheet overlap guided and track attachment is available for high speed in-house use.
Pro-Wedge Welder Options:
- FK-100 Fabrication kit with travel plate and sheet lap guides for in-house fabrication
- RF-100 Outrigger attachment for loose and sandy sub-grades
- Skid plate and raised rear travel roller attachment
- 3 inch wide wedge and nip roller upgrade for wide seams on reinforced products
Welder Weight: 27 lbs (12.25 kg)
Shipping Weight: 45 lbs (20 kg)
Dimensions: 17.5 x 11.75 x 12.5" (44.5 x 30 x 31.75 cm)
Temperature Range: Ambient - 860° F (450° C)
Weld Width: 1.25" - 4" (31.75 - 80 mm) Dual or Single
Weld Type: Overlap, Prayer, and others
Travel Speed: 0 - 70 ft/min (0 - 21.2 m/min)
Material Range: HDPE, LLDPE, PVC, PP
Thickness Range: 12 - 120 mil (.3 - 3 mm)
Voltage: 120 or 240 VAC
Consumption: 1800W, 15A @ 120V, 7.5A @ 240V