Polyken 225FR 12 mil Premium Flame Retardant Duct Tape 2" x 60 yds
A superior flame retardant polyethylene coated moisture resistant tape with an exceptionally aggressive adhesive to a variety of substrates including steel and plastic.Applications for this flame retardant tape:
- Used in areas where flame retardancy is required
- For sealing duct work, fiberglass insulation, and wire harness insulation and building applications
- Cargo pit applications for freight carrying aircraft like seaming and repairing cargo compartment liners and covering pins and rivets.
225 FR Colors: White printing on 2" and 3".
225 FR Tape Product Construction
Backing: Polyethylene coated cloth
Why Is 225 FR our BEST Selling FR Tape Year after Year?
- Moisture Resistant
- Flame Retardant
- Minimum Application Temperature is 40 degrees F.
- Minimum Service Temperature is 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Short-Term Temperature is 180 Degrees Fahrenheit
Are you stuck? Need help with your sticky situation? Let's us help!
By Phone Toll Free In the U.S. 866 597 9298
By Phone directly: 760 597 9298
By Fax: 760 597 9574
By E-Mail: ContactLee@globalplasticsheeting.com