Polyken 225FR 12 mil Premium Flame Retardant Duct Tape 2" x 60 yds
A superior flame retardant polyethylene coated moisture resistant tape with an exceptionally aggressive adhesive to a variety of substrates including steel and plastic.Applications for this flame retardant tape:
- Used in areas where flame retardancy is required
- For sealing duct work, fiberglass insulation, and wire harness insulation and building applications
- Cargo pit applications for freight carrying aircraft like seaming and repairing cargo compartment liners and covering pins and rivets.
225 FR Colors: White printing on 2" and 3".
225 FR Tape Product Construction
Backing: Polyethylene coated cloth
Why Is 225 FR our BEST Selling FR Tape Year after Year?
- Moisture Resistant
- Flame Retardant
- Minimum Application Temperature is 40 degrees F.
- Minimum Service Temperature is 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Short-Term Temperature is 180 Degrees Fahrenheit