Enkadrain 3811R Drainage Composite (Polypropylene) for Green Roofs, Plaza Decks and mor3
The entangled filaments are molded into a square waffle pattern with a second fabric that eliminates the need for protection board.
Enkadrain 3811R for Exterior Under slab Drainage, green roofs - Helps move water away from the concrete substrate
Enkadrain 3811R is one of a new generation of environmentally conscious Enkadrain products. This drainage composite consists of a post-industrial recycled polypropylene drainage core of fused, entangled filaments and a geocomposite fabric bonded to each side. The entangled filaments are molded into a square waffle pattern that maintains the flexible design of other Enkadrain products. This product, because it exceeds 40% post-industrial recycled content, can help contribute up to 2 LEED points when used in conjunction with other recycled content products. Enkadrain 3811R can contribute towards additional LEED points when used with a green roof by reducing storm water runoff, heat islands, and energy consumption. The second fabric eliminates the need for protection board and stops penetration and migration of bitumen membrane.
Enkadrain 3811R Recommended Applications
- Foundation walls
- Green roofs
- Plaza decks
- Retaining walls
- Beneath slabs
- Earth sheltered homes
- Underground parking
- Exterior planters
- Tunnels (please note that the BTM 9010 has been discontinued.
Why Use Enkdrain 3811?
- Excellent durability
- Protects waterproofing during and after backfill
- Second fabric eliminates need for protection board
- Conforms to irregular surfaces and corners
- Waffle design creates open flow path - even during backfill
- Continuous flow even under high loads
- Long rolls reduce installation costs by reducing butt seams and eliminating interlocking
- Recycled content polymer contributes towards LEED points
- Increased flow rates over same thickness nylon and HDPE drains
- 3" fabric overlap flap on both sides
Technical data of Enkadrain 3811 R