Crawl Space Vapor Barriers
Crawl space vapor barriers play an important role in retarding moisture migration, guarding against mold and mildew, and retarding certain gases that come up through the earth. Each liner below has been tested to the ASTM E 1745. Some liners are stronger and more heavy duty than others. Please note our liners do not have any fragrance. They do not off-gas or have any odors. Please click on each product to learn more about it.
- VaporBlock Plus 20 By Raven Industries: 20 mil Plastic Sheeting/Liner Block Radon and Methane
- Ultra Scrim Crawl Space Vapor Barrier: String reinforced Crawl Space Liners
- Crawlspace 2000 :NEW! A white 20 mil string reinforced liner
- Sentinel XS Radon Barrier:5 strong layers of engineered plastic to block radon- please call
- Crawlspace 1800: 18 mil Crawl Space vapor barrier- string reinforced polyethylene
- Viper CS 10 mil: Triple ply extrusion coated virgin poly liner
- Viper CS II 10 mil: Offers very low water permeance while resisting punctures. Very strong.
- Dura-Skrim 20WW: 20 mil basement/crawl space liner string reinforced polyethylene
- Poly Scrim 12 Antimicrobial: 12 mil liner
- Dura-Skrim 12 WB: 12 mil vapor barrier- string reinforced polyethylene
- Dura-Skrim 8 WB: 8 mil crawl space vapor barrier string reinforced polyethylene
- Dura-Skrim 6 WB: 6 mil plastic sheeting/ liner string reinforced polyethylene
- Butyl Seal Tape-Double Sided Tape Used to attach the plastic to the foundation walls of the crawl space.
- Vapor Seaming Tape Used to seam the vapor barrier plastic together in the crawl space. Minimum overlap of 6 inches.
- Vapor Block Plus Tape To be used with VaporBlock Plus 20
- CLICK here to see a comparison chart of some of the liners listed here.
- Click here to see some commonly asked questions about crawlspace encapsulation, doing it yourself, and more.