Type-85- Vapor Retarderr, Building Enclosures, Dust Partitions...
Griffolyn® Type-85 is a 5-ply laminate combining three layers of high density polyethylene and two high-strength cord grids. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material
This polyethylene film meets Class B, ASTM E-1745-11 Standard Specification for Water Vapor Retarders Used in Contact With Soil or Granular Fill Under Concrete Slabs.MADE IN THE U. S. A.
Type-85 FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Multiple layers and cord reinforcement resists tears.
• UV stabilization protects the material from degradation during extended exposure to sunlight.
• Cold-crack resistance eliminates failures in extremely cold temperatures.
• Chemically resistant to withstand exposure without significant deterioration.
• Low permeability greatly inhibits moisture transmission
.• Flexibility and light weight allow for easy handling and quick installation.
• Custom fabrication is available to meet your exact specifications
.• High durability allows for significant savings through reuse and fewer replacements.
• Pallet, cable reel and drum covers for outside storage.
• Floor covers, dust partitions and cleanroom enclosures.
• Temporary walls, plant dividers, building enclosures and containment tents
.• Architectural vapor retarder for underslab, walls & ceilings and in roofing systems.
• Shipping container covers and liners.
• Soil covers to control leachate for stockpiles and landfills
.• Erosion control and slope protection covers.
• Agricultural storage systems, hay covers and windbreaks.• Athletic field and equipment covers
SIZES: Rolls are available from 4’ x 100’ to 40’ x 100’ in increments of 4’ widths. Some sizes available for immediate shipment. Standard length and width tolerances are ± 1% (minimum 2”)
Custom sizes up to 150’ x 200’ and custom fabrication are avaiable to meet your exact specifications.
USABLE TEMPERATURE RANGE: Minimum: -40°F -40°CMaximum: 170°F 77°C
OUTDOOR EXPOSURE: Under normal continuous exposure the average life expectancy ranges from 36 to 48 months.
Fire Retardant Tapes
The information provided herein is based upon data believed to be reliable. All testing is performed in accordance with ASTM standards and procedures. All values are typical and nominal and do not represent either minimum or maximum performance of the product. Although the information is accurate to the best of our knowledge and belief, no representation of warranty or guarantee is made as to the suitability or completeness of such information. Likewise, no representation of warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, or merchantability, fitness or otherwise, is made as to product application for a particular use.©2013