TYPE-105 7-PLY HDPE Class A, ASTM E-1745-11
Griffolyn® Type-105 is a 7-ply laminate combining four layers of HDPE (high density polyethylene) and three high-strength cord grids. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material
Meets Class A, ASTM E-1745-11 Standard Specification for Water Vapor Retarders Used in Contact With Soil or Granular Fill Under Concrete Slabs.
Griffolyn® Type-105 FEATURES AND BENEFIT
• Multiple layers and cord reinforcement resist punctures and tears
• UV stabilization protects the material from degradation during extended exposure to sunlight.
• Cold-crack resistance eliminates failures in extremely cold temperatures.
• Chemically resistant to withstand exposure without significant deterioration.
• Low permeability greatly inhibits moisture transmission.
• Flexibility & light weight allow for easy handling and quick installation
.• High durability allows for significant savings through reuse and fewer replacements
.• Class A, ASTM E-1745-11 Standard Specification for Water Vapor Retarders Used in Contact With Soil or Granular Fill Under Concrete Slabs.descriptionGriffolyn® Type-105 is a 7-ply laminate combining four layers of high density polyethylene and three high-strength cord grids. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.
• Prairie dog barriers.
• Pallet, cable reel and drum covers for outside storage.
• Floor covers, dust partitions and cleanroom enclosures
.• Temporary walls, plant dividers, building enclosures and containment tents.
• Architectural vapor retarder for underslab, walls & ceilings and in roofing systems.
• Shipping container covers and liners.
• Soil covers to control leachate for stockpiles and landfills
.• Erosion control and slope protection covers.
• Agricultural storage systems, hay covers and windbreaks.
• Athletic field and equipment covers
SIZES:Rolls are available from 4’ x 100’ to 40’ x 100’ in increments of 4’ widths. Some sizes available for immediate shipment. Standard length and width tolerances are ± 1% (minimum 2”)
Custom sizes up to 100’ x 200’ and custom fabrication are avaiable to meet your exact specifications.
USABLE TEMPERATURE RANGE: Minimum: -45°F -42°CMaximum: 170°F 77°C
Under normal continuous exposure the average life expectancy ranges from 30 to 48 months.
Fire Retardant Tapes