Griff-Shrink™3-ply VCI/UV is a reinforced laminate that is heat shrinkable with the additional benefits of anti-corrosive properties and being UV stabilized. The reinforcement grid of high strength cord provides a uniform loading resistance to tear in all directions and contains at least 50 strands per square foot. The inner layer is impregnated with a volatile corrosion inhibitor which protects both coated and uncoated ferrous metal
surfaces. Both inner and outer layers are also UV stabilized. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.Outdoor Exposure
Under normal continuous exposure the average life expectancy ranges from 12 to 18 months.
• Griff-Shrink™combines the strength of reinforced Griffolyn® materials with the properties of shrink wrap to cut the costs
of conventional product packaging, shipping and storage problems.
• High Strength cord reinforcement resists tears and punctures.
• UV stabilization protects the material from degradation during extended exposure to sunlight and weather.
• VCI inhibits corrosion on metal and corrosion prone materials.
• Cold-crack resistance provides protection in extremely cold temperatures.
• Low permeability provides moisture and vapor barrier performance.
• Flexibility and light weight allow for easy handling and quick installation.
• Custom fabrication is available to meet your exact specifications.
• Protects the largest shipments.
• Provides cost savings by eliminating secondary cleaning operations.
• On site fabrication allows quick field installation.
• Industrial packaging and shipping covers.
• Shipping container covers and liners.
• Bags and tubing (printing available).
• Industrial Packaging.
• Custom covers and outside storage.
White, effectively reduces condensation and moisture build up.
Clear, for quick identification of covered items.
Standard rolls 4’ x 900’ of the clear are available for immediate shipment. Custom fabrication is avaiable to meet your exact
specifications. Specify [length x width x height] for preformed bags or [length x width] for cut flat sheets.
USABLE TEMPERATURE RANGE:
Minimum: -40°F -40°C
Maximum: 170°F 77°C