Crawl Space Vapor Barrier Plastic TX-1200- Heavy Duty 3-Ply
Crawl Space Liner TX-1200-high-quality and high-performance polyethylene laminate
TX-1200 is an architectural vapor retarderand crawl space vapor barrier/plastic that provides extreme tear resistance for durability and strength. It is a reinforced 3 ply laminate. Provides high strength and durability in a lightweight material. Custom fabrication is available. Architectural vapor retarder for underslab, walls, ceilings and in roofing systems.
Class C, ASTM E-1745-11 Standard Specification for water vapor retarders used in contact with soil or granular fill under
TX-1200 Benefits and Features
Multiple layers and cord reinforcement resist punctures and tears.
• UV stabilization protects the material from degradation during extended exposure to sunlight.
• Cold-crack resistance eliminates failures in extremely cold temperatures.
• Low permeability greatly inhibits moisture transmission.
• Flexibility and light weight allow for easy handling and quick installation.
• Custom fabrication is available to meet your exact specifications.
• Long life expectancy allows for significant cost savings through reuse and fewer replacements.
• Class C, ASTM E-1745-11 Standard Specification for water vapor retarders used in contact with soil or granular fill under
Additional Applications Include:
Pallet, cable reel and drum covers for outside storage.
• Custom bags and tubing.
• Temporary walls, plant dividers, building enclosures and containment tents.
• Shipping container covers and liners.
• Floor covers, dust partitions and cleanroom enclosures.
• Soil covers to control leachate for stockpiles and landfills.
• Agricultural storage systems, hay covers and windbreaks.
• Athletic field and equip
Black, White, Black/White, and Clear
Custom sizes up to 200’ x 300’ and custom fabrication are avaiable to meet your exact specifications.
USABLE TEMPERATURE RANGE:
Minimum: -45°F -42°C
Maximum: 170°F 77°C