Griffolyn Type-90 Crawl Space Encapsulation Vapor Barrier
Griffolyn® Type 90 is a black and white film made with 2 layers of white film and one layer of black film with 2 layers of reinforcement. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material. What sets this film apart is not one but TWO layers of string reinforcement.
Under normal continuous exposure the average life expectancy ranges from 30 to 48 months
Type-90 EATURES AND BENEFITS
• Multiple layers and cord reinforcement resist punctures and tears.
• UV stabilization protects the material from degradation during extended exposure to sunlight.
• Cold-crack resistance eliminates failures in cold temperatures.
• Flexibility and light weight allow for easy handling and quick installation.
• Custom fabrication is available to meet your exact specifications.
• Long life expectancy allows for significant cost savings through reuse and fewer replacements.
In addition to being an excellent crawl space liner, Type-90 can be used as follows:
• Pallet, cable reel and drum covers for outside storage.
• Temporary walls, plant dividers, building enclosures and containment tents.
• Shipping container covers and liners.
• Floor covers.
• Soil covers to control leachate for stockpiles and landfills.
• Agricultural storage systems, hay covers and windbreaks.
• Athletic field and equipment covers.
• Interim landfill covers.
Custom sizes up to 150’ x 200’ and custom fabrication are avaiable to meet your exact specifications.
USABLE TEMPERATURE RANGE:
Minimum: -40°F -40°C
Maximum: 170°F 77°C