Concrete Curing Blanket Comply with ASTM C-171
Transguard® 2000 is a disposable, lighter weight indoor/outdoor wet curing blanket engineered to hold moisture and provide constant hydration for up to seven (7) days.
- Eliminates cross-contamination between slabs
- Transguard® 2000 combines unpigmented non-woven polypropylene fabric to help maintain moisture with a white polyethylene membrane to minimize heat and limit evaporation.
- Transguard® 2000 measures 8’ x 200’ and weighs approximately 54 lbs
- TG2000 is not recommended for floor protection.
- Maintain optimal moisture content during the concrete curing process as recommended by The American Concrete Institute (ACI).
- Lack of sufficient moisture may cause cracking, dusting, scaling and crazing.
All Transguard® concrete curing blankets comply with ASTM C-171 for light reflection
For the month of March, ask about our special pricing