20 mil Vapor Barrier For Crawl Spaces
1. Are you looking for a strong crawl space vapor barrier for your crawl space?
2. Are you looking to stop moisture in your crawl space with a liner that has not unnecessary chemicals and will resist mold?
3. Are you wanting a liner that doesn't have any pinholes and is used both commercially and by homeowners?
Check out Poly Scrim 20 mil below. If you have questions, call 760 597 9298 or press the button below from your cell phone.
Reinforced Crawl Space Vapor Barrier/Retarder Poly Scrim 20 mil- White
- Material: 3-ply laminate, combining 2 layers of linear low density polyethylene and 1 high strength non-woven cord grids.
- Weight: ASTM D 3776: 93 lb/1,000 ft2 (45 kg/100 m2
- Puncture, Propagation Tear: ASTM D 2582: 50 lbs (222 N)
- Permeance (Perm): ASTM E 96: 0.019 grains/hr-ft2-in Hg (1.06 ng/(Pa-s-m2)).
- Drop Dart D: 1709: 910 g.
- Tensile Strength 3 Inches, ASTM D 882: 150 lb/2,630 psi (667N/18,100 kPa).
- Usable Temperature Range: -45 to 170 degrees F (-42 to 77 degrees C).
- Storage: Store materials in a clean, dry area
- USABLE TEMPERATURE RANGE:
Minimum: -40 degrees F -40 degrees C
Maximum: 170 degrees F 77 degrees C