Industrial & Heavy Duty Liners/ Geosynthetics
What are geosynthetics?
It's an economical way to improve terrain stabilization. Geosynthetic liners are made from polyethylene such as HDPE, LLDPE, or polypropylene. They are placed above or underground, or built into a wall.
Geosynthetics are used for canals * Railroads * Landfill Liners * Mining * Roads * Airfields* Dams*.....and more
Please click on the link to learn more about these liners
- GPS NWE (Non-Woven Environmental)
- GPS NWC (Non-Woven Civil)
- HDPE Geomembrane Liners/Oil Field Pit Liners & Covers
- XR-5 the highest-strength and most chemically-resistant geomembrane on the market
- LLDPE Liners- Landfill Liners
- Equipment: Pro Wedge Welder