What is your WHY?
- Why Buy Plastic Sheeting At All?
- Why are you considering a quality product versus a make shift solution?
- Why are you considering spending the money on a product that may never be seen by your customer?
Global Plastic Sheeting asked a few customers what was their reasons for buying our Plastic Sheeting. A summary of points is below, followed by notes taken from the customer.
- Build cost of plastic into the bid so my customer pays for it. No more accidental damage which comes out of the profit from the job.
- Avoid costly repairs which saves time, money, reputation, preserves the bottom line
- Excellent Customer Service- Time and poor customer service is too costly
- Pride of Workmanship- Show s good customer service
- Reputation- preserving one's reputation for quality work
Why do I spend money on your surface protection when I could use a cheaper visqueen?
Because over the years it has become automatic for me to build the plastic protection right into my bid. That way my customer pays for the protection. I won't have to use the profits of my job for the re-work. I can't afford my time, bottom line, or reputation to doing a bad job. I sell the fact that I take good care of the surfaces I am working around during the job, so they can rest assured that their marble counters, floors, carpets, etc won't be damaged while I am doing my work. I am a craftsman. I take pride in my work. That is what my company is built upon.
Why do I buy your plastic for my jobs?
For years I made do with my make shift solutions....card board, etc. Then, the day when I accidentally did a lot of damage on the job. It cost me money to fix the damage. I lost so much money on that job. The homeowner was SCREAMING mad. It took time to order and replace their carpeting for their whole downstairs, since we couldn't find a match for the small area that was damaged. It was a nightmare. My wife's voice..."an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" was going off in my head. I had to deal with her too, as a result of knocking over that can of paint. Your plastic isn't that expensive. It's so worth it to me.
Why do I buy my heat shrink wrap from you guys?
Customer service. Your salesman is on top of it. It's obvious he wants to take good care of us, and that is what I need. When my job is held up because I don't have your heat shrink plastic, it cost me the time of all the men I hired to do the job. Your product is good, your prices are fair, and for me, your customer service is better than anyone else's I have used in the past.