The Pro-Wedge Welder VM-20 is a big favorite for our customers! Why? Because it is a low cost, light weight welder that welds both thin PVC to thick HDPE geomembranes.
Benefits to the Pro-Wedge VM20 Welder are:
- Simple push-button speed and temperature controls for ease of use
- Get the work done quickly- welds 32 feet per minute!
- Easy to load and operate. Longer loading time and less initial "burn-Out" when welding thin materials such as PVC
- Sheet overlap guied and track attachment is available for high speed in-house use
Option to Consider:
- FK-100 Fabrication kit with travel plate and sheet lap guides for in-house fabrication
- RF-100 Outrigger attachment for loose and sandy sub-grades
- Skid plate and raised rear travel roller attachment
- 3 inch wide wedge and nip roller upgrade for wide seams on reinforced products
Click here for Technical Specificationsdocs/Pro-Wedge VM-20.docx