Greenhouse Plastic SolaWrap- The Bubble Greenhouse Film That Has Extended the Growing Season! There's Nothing Like It!
Polydress SolaWrap (bubble film) is the transparent, energy saving, UV Protected Greenhouse roofing material/ greenhouse film (greenhouse plastic) that has revolutionized the greenhouse industry.
The top image is our customer's greenhouse about to cover it with SolaWrap! Below it is a close up of the bubbles in the greenhouse coverting. The right hand picture is a SolaWrap greenhouse.
Pictured on the top is Proven Winner's SolaWrap Greenhouse (left) Whitewater Gardens (right) Below shows the success our cannabis growers are having with a Solawrap house. Learn MORE.
10 Reasons to Use Solawrap Plastic Sheeting For Greenhouses:
- R-Value 1.7
- 83% transparency
- 10 year warranty against UV degradation (better warranty than polycarbonate)
- up to 83% diffused light (only product on the market with both high transparency and high diffusion)
- 120 lbs per square foot snow load rating (approx 15 feet of snow)
- 100 mph wind rating (has survived 135 mph windstorms in Alaska)
- Has been shown to last up to 27 years on greenhouses in Europe
- Does not yellow or get brittle
- Flexible so it can be rolled up inside wall curtains
- More cost efficient than polycarbonate
This Greenhouse Plastic has tomato plants growing in record time and touching the ceiling! Click here to see the testimonial from one of our growers who has a SolaWrap Greenhouse!
Click on the box below to receive a comparison chart of various greenhouse covers.
Please call 855 SOLA USA for more information
Solawrap Video Series
If you would like to view short video about Solawrap, please click here.
- installing Solawarp on a Frame (with great music on top of it!)
- Roll-up curtains for SolaWrap
- Comparing soft poly films to hard polycarbonate and glass
- Evaluating greenhouse films
- How to build a Solawrap greenhouse
Greenhouse Plastic- Greenhouse Film
Poly Scrim 14 Greenhouse is a 14 mil, 3 ply laminate that combines 2 layers of U.V. stabilized polyethylene with a highly durable, high strength cord grid. The U.V. additives in this film will protect your greenhouse from the deteriorating damage from the sun. It's these U.V. stabilizing additives that makes this greenhouse plastic sheeting capable of out-performing other clear plastic products that lack this state of the art formulation.
The high strength cord that runs through the plastic offers extreme tear resistance. Best of all, this film remains lightweight.
Custom fabrication allows for pipe loops, grommets and zippers.
COLORS: Clear, Black, White
Poly Scrim 14 Greenhouse in clear will transmit 80% diffused light.
Poly Scrim 14 Greenhouse in White allows 20% light transmission.
Poly Scrim 14 Greenhouse in Black has almost no light transmission.
All Poly Scrim Greenhouse products are seam welded to reduce seam leakage. They can be applied over your existing greenhouse structure in just a few minutes.
GPS Greenhouse Tape- UV and Weather Resistant!
GPS Greenhouse Tape is a clear poly patch tape specifically designed to bond to greenhouse films and hold up to UV and weather conditions. It is designed for outdoor patching and seaming work that needs to be done on your greenhouse film.
GPS Greenhouse Tape has an acrylic adhesive with a low density polyethylene backing.
Thickness: 6.0 mils Tensile: 12lb/in Elongation 380% Operating Temp:
40° - 190°F
Available Sizes 2" x 46" wide by 48'